- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Port Elgin, ON, Canada
Innovate & Power the world
Rolls-Royce Civil Nuclear Canada is part of our Nuclear division, and operates within the Canadian and US Civil Nuclear market. It is a design and manufacture business which is ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) N-stamp accredited.
We provide engineering, parts and tooling to support the nuclear operators as well as waste handling and transportation solutions for the refurbishment and decommissioning markets. During 2015 we added an engineering office in Pickering, Ontario and completed a significant expansion of our Peterborough, Ontario manufacturing facility.
At Rolls-Royce, innovation is in our DNA. We pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions across multiple markets. We embrace the power of data and technology and we aim to be Digital First in everything we do.
Our civil nuclear business provides nuclear reactor vendors and utility operators with integrated, long-term support services and solutions spanning the whole reactor lifecycle, from concept design through to obsolescence management and plant-life extension. Safety-critical systems have been supplied to around 50% of the global nuclear power plants in service and we've been a key player in the nuclear industry for more than 50 years.
- Understand & prioritize program demands and ensure demands are scheduled & discreetly accounted for in production reports & performance measures
- Generate engineering permits for the new items and coordinate assessment of the permit
- Monitor existing budgets and prepare plan to resolve the assessed engineering permit
- Develop and maintain master schedule for program
- Monitor the execution of the project and report out progress or deviations from the schedule and costing commitments
- Keep the project team accountable for meeting all current and future milestones and for making necessary schedule recoveries
- Review and approve progress and performance measurements together with the accountable Section Manager
- Prepare detailed design reports, design specifications and other technical reports
- Work within the guidelines of Quality Programs (NQA-1, CSA Z299, CSA N285.0, CSA N286.2), including QA on design and engineering activities
- Experience interfacing with customer representatives and also providing oversight of vendors
- Provide technical input and estimates to support new work proposals
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 1 year of engineering experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and comfortable leading meetings and giving presentations
Pioneer power for life. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
18 Oct 2018; 00:10
01 Nov 2018, 00:11
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer