- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Savannah, Georgia, United States
Quality Lead - Civil
Innovate & Power the world
As the Quality Lead for Rolls-Royce, you will have the opportunity to act as the primary Repair Station Training administrator on behalf of the Quality Director on Inspection items and you will be responsible for providing guidance to inspection personnel.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we're putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry - and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world; we're keeping the world flying.
- Act as the on-site trainer for required repair station training and other training as needed
- Conduct repair station Quality Control oversight audits as directed from the Quality Director
- Administering the corrective action process and head Process Improvement initiatives
- Provide the Quality Director with Quality related data
- Providing quality system and regulatory guidance
- Maintenance Error Management System onsite coordinator and investigator
- Conducting 7 step/8D Problem Resolution Investigations to resolve root causes as well as on-site safety inspections
- Administering corrective actions to ensure resolutions of safety matters are completed.
- Completing Risk Assessments and act as the Business Improvement Champion for On Wing Services
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
- High school diploma with 5 years of aircraft engine overhaul, or repair station, maintenance of aircraft engines and 5 years of quality experience with 145 or 121 Repair Station, MRO or Air Carrier environment
- Must have A&P License
- Must be a U.S Citizen to be eligible for consideration for this opportunity
- 10 years of quality experience in 145 or 121 Repair Station, MRO or Air Carrier environment
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date: 9th November 2018
25 Oct 2018; 00:10
09 Nov 2018, 00:11
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control