Senior Technical Quality Specialist
- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Senior Technical Quality Specialist
Lead & Embrace possibilities
As the Senior Technical Quality Specialist for Rolls-Royce, you'll work to ensure quality parts are supplied to the customer by assessing data to drive results and supporting delivery, as well as cost reduction. Your creativity and project management skills will be key when taking different approaches to evaluate production-related issues; working with cross-functional teams to mitigate risk and expediting solutions and coordinating efforts to rapidly contain and disposition non-conforming parts to best benefit the business.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
To ensure we continue to be pioneers of our industry, Rolls-Royce has a team of over 16,500 engineers around the globe. They include everyone from world experts in their field to those who manage hundreds of people and millions of pounds worth of investments. We recruit engineers at all levels and in a range of disciplines. And while we encourage specialisation, we also offer freedom to cross-specialise and develop skills across a number of different areas.
- Supporting the containment process if an issue should arise in the area and will need to verify that full containment has taken place
- Looking at trends within the business to select key projects that will help reduce risk and increase the right first time rate of parts within their facility
- Investigating customer escapes and performing problem solving analysis to prevent recurrence
- Working directly with manufacturing operations entities to ensure inspections, process control analyses, and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to support requirements and meet specifications
- Developing, maintaining and ensuring compliance with quality assurance programs, policies, processes and procedures
- Reporting Rolls-Royce Corporate Quality performance metrics across multiple levels of the business
- Developing programs to ensure the performance and quality of products conforms to established standards, specifications and, agency guidelines
- Providing expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, procedures, regulatory/governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
- An Associates degree with 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment OR;
- A Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment OR;
- A Masters degree with 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment OR;
- A PhD with 0+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a US Citizen
- Knowledge and experience with statistical software programs and problem solving tools to create and support data-driven milestones
- Experience in manufacturing, purchasing, engineering and/or quality
- An Engineering degree
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: Friday 9th November 2018
22 Oct 2018; 00:10
09 Nov 2018, 00:11
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer