Alicante Captains - B737 Type Rated & Non Type Rated
- Jet2.com - 184 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
JoinJet2 .com, the award winning leisure Airline, and take your career to new heights! We fly to over 60 holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and European Leisure cities from 9 UK Bases as well as Alicante and Palma in Spain. We currently operate agrowing fleet of over 90 AircraftincludingB737-800s & 300sandB757-200s.
We are now accepting applications forB737 Type Rated & Non Type RatedCaptainsto bebased in Alicante, Spain for our 2019Pilot intake.
Our Base in Alicante is now in its fifthyear of operation and provides interesting and challenging flying opportunities for our Pilots. As a Pilot employed by Jet2 .com, you will be able to foster afantastic lifestylebalance whilst flying for a leading leisure airline, contributing to our ongoing growth and development.
As we continue to grow, we are proud to maintain a positive andsustainable lifestylefor our Pilots over the long term, with fantastic opportunities for career and personal development. We promotean open and friendly atmosphere withlocalised Management, run by local Pilots at Base level - each taking a personal interest in your career and ambitions.
As aJet2 .com Pilot in Alicante you will enjoy:
- Ahigh basic salary - not dependant on hours flown
- Generous additional benefit allowance
- The current programme from Alicante consists of many 2 sector flying days - scheduled and AOG/Tech recovery
- Rosters published up to 8 weeks in advance
- Rotating priority leave booking system
- Live free bidding for annual leave - instant confirmation
- 3 monthly Requested Days Off to secure time off for special occasions
- Discretionary Colleague profit sharescheme
- Pilot Income Protection
- Up to 36 days annual leave
- A Spanish contract and payroll system
- No seniority - career progression opportunities based on merit
- Great Team spirit andfriendlycolleagues
- Astable, profitable and growingCompany - the 2nd Largest UK Tour operator and 3rd Largest UK Airline
We are looking for Pilots who are full of energy and passion for what we do and who will join us in our goal of making every Customer's holiday one to remember.
Help us to make sure that our all-important customersHave a Lovely HolidaywithJet2 .comandJet2holidays!! Pilot Captain
Hours Per Week
Air Crew B737
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 27 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Captain
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England