Junior HR Advisor u2013 Travel and Expense (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Junior Human Resources Advisor is responsible for providing administrative support in Travel and Expense area
He or she processes requests according to the agreed procedures assuring that quality, timeliness and data protection standards are met
- Executes Travel and Expense processes and completes tasks assigned by Team Leader.
- Answers general questions with regard to processes from the assigned area of responsibility via email/phone/post or any other channel.
- Verifies and processes travel expense claims
- Improves and helps to standardize T and E processes
- Prepares different reports and provides data for internal / external audits
- Conducts error analyses of own mistakes, reports them and proposes solutions in order to eliminate issues from daily operational work.
- Makes sure that in assigned area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and accuracy is maintained.
- Uses actively internal procedures; provides Subject Matter Expert with improvement ideas.
- Updates relevant internal documents and files as assigned by Team Leader.
- Knows and follows confidential data protection rules.
- Maintains standards of professional communication.
- Assists in trainings New Hires according to onboarding plan defined by Team Leader or Senior HR Advisor.
- Master/ Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 4th year of studies.
- Service and customer-oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Very good/good command of German
- Good command of English.
- Basic command of MS Office.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an asset
- Diligent and systematic approach to work
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a Lufthansa business unit that is specialized in providing outstanding services in the areas of finance, revenue accounting, human resources and procurement. We use our functional expertise and experience to achieve more efficient processes and cost savings for all companies and business ventures within the Lufthansa Group. To reach this goal, more than 1.700 highly-qualified staff members belong to locations in Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg, and to our regional centers in Mexico City, Krakow, Manila and Bangkok. We offer attractive and challenging positions to graduates as well as to entry-level and experienced professionals.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V622
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 25 Oct 2018
Closes 24 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Airline HR