Manager - IT Production Services (IDC)
- flydubai - 8 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India
Responsible in ensuring effective operations, monitoring and reporting of Production environments of IT applications and IT infrastructure on a 24 x 7 Operations with Disaster Recovery and BCP Planning, which includes IT solutions / Services hosted both on premise and in the cloud. Ensures seamless, transparent execution of all processes and change management activities across the IT organization by applying process improvement, change management methodologies, communication planning, organizational/compliance readiness assessment and stakeholder analyses.
Leads the design of the IT organization’s overall operational process structure, including creating a process hierarchy that streamlines IT processes, eliminates redundancy and ensures compliance.
1. Manage day-to-day operations of Production Environments. Develop and implement a strategy to ensure operational service levels are met or exceeded and develop contingency plans as necessary to address incidents or resolve service related issues.
2. Ensure systems availability as per agreed SLAs and corresponding support processes based on ITIL.
3. Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and compliance. Leading and developing operational staff.
4. Effectively supervise the operations of highly-available complex infrastructure with 24/7 availability of Corporate infrastructure and the Data Centers to ensure the availability of all servers and services required by flydubai, which includes IT solutions / Services hosted outside FZ.
5. Ensures Disaster Recovery drills are planned and carried out effectively at agreed intervals and provide status update to relevant stake holders.
6. Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security.
7. Responsible for local inventory maintenance and software license management. Manage licensing and maintenance contracts related to IT Production environments to ensure the continuity of services.
8. Contributes towards infrastructure and application services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations.
9. Development of IT operations governance process.
10. Define the Turn Over To Production process for all production services and responsible for maintenance of all IT Production documentation.
11. Build and lead the Release Management Team that will manage and coordinate all IT releases across all business units or IT business partners.
12. Actively participate in the IT strategic planning.
13. Facilitate the resolution of issues and problems within an ITIL framework, and manage escalations and issues as required
14. Present operational performance metrics and status across the IT Production Environments to the rest of the company, in terms of dashboards, performance, improvement plans etc.
15. Mediate between internal teams, outsourcing partners and other stakeholders to ensure an open, clear and collaborative culture to optimize performance and productivity.
16. Lead Audit exercises and implement and own the process improvement activities to improve the overall Release Management processes.
17. Work closely with FZ IT sections to ensure that all IT Production Services are geared up to meet the growing demands of flydubai.
18. Ensures that all changes to FZ IT Production environments are planned as per agreed Tier level maintenance windows and necessary approvals are available for unplanned changes/outages.
19. Owner of IT-wider Change Management, Release Management, Incident Management, Service Asset & Configuration Management and Service Level Management processes. And ensure the same are implemented effectively within IT.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• A university degree in business or technology. BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or similar fields is highly desired with MSc or MBA preferred.
• AWS or AZURE certifications
• 12+ years’ total experience, including 6+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise of mission critical systems, ERP and CRM environments, including application hosting, voice and data networks, security and information protection and 4+ years’ experience with high availability networks and replicated disaster recovery architectures.
• 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 3 years of experience in managing multiple medium to large cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
• Hands-on technical depth with direct oversight, problem solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system
- Full time
Posted 25 Oct 2018
Closes 24 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT