IT Senior Architect - Java (IDC)
- flydubai - 8 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India
The IT Senior Architect – Java is responsible to ensure structural integrity and scalability of all Java based applications developed for flydubai. The resource will also be responsible for design and development of all Java based applications, done by flydubai development partners.
1. Guide development partners in design phase of system building, ensuring the application build is highly performing and scalable
2. Ensure adherence to design patterns and best practices for inhouse development as well as work done by development partners
3. Manage a team of four to six Java developers, and guide them in inhouse application development
4. Develop frameworks for internal use, including Enterprise wide use of webservices, reusable components and ESB
5. Ensure adequate tools and practices are established to support high availability of production systems
6. Manage application/software upgrades/downtimes
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• BE/ BTech/ MCA
• 10 to 12 yrs of experience in designing and developing Java based systems
• 6 to 8 yrs of experience in working on middleware applications
Knowledge / Skills
• Skilled in Java Technologies
• Skilled in design reviews
Certificate / License required
• Java certifications are desirable
• Ability to guide a team of designers/developers in building highly performing applications
• Ability to convert requirements into application design using design frameworks and best practices
• Ability to work with vendors, perform design reviews and ensure applications developed are best of breed
• Experience in using IDEs/Java packages/Rule Based Engines
• Experience in design/Java development of Middle ware systems
• Ability to lead the design team composed of other designers and developers and churn out high quality applications using latest technologies
• Ability to develop reusable frameworks and use ESB tools to introduce an enterprise level service catalogue
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 25 Oct 2018
Closes 24 Mar 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT