Reliability Engineer - UAE Position
- Excel Technical Consulting - 32 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
United Arab Emirates
You will be supporting the fixed wing fleet reliability through defect monitoring, preventative actions and evaluation of systems and processes to improve reliability across the company aircraft.
Some of the responsibilities can be detailed as:
- Compilation and Evaluation of Reliability Reports
- Data Collection and Technical Analysis
- Communication with OEMs
- Review and assessment of SB's and AD's
- Monitoring and evaluation of defects
The ideal person for this position will have 3-5 years experience in a similar role, either specifically in reliability, or an airworthiness function, and have a relevant engineering qualification.
A competitive tax free salary will be offered, along with associated benefits such as education, healthcare and discounted travel for you and up to 6 friends - this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, one that will continually improve you throughout your career!
If you feel you have the required experience, and you would like to know more, please apply now to be considered for this great role!
- Full time
Posted 18 Oct 2018
Closes 17 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer