Product Architect (m/f)
- Lufthansa - 49 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We are looking for a product architect (m/f) to join our growing NetLine/Crew team.
At NetLine/Crew we develop, implement and maintain systems helping airlines to optimize their entire crew management processes and thus enabling them to lower operations costs, raise crew productivity and react quickly to operational changes. With an internationally distributed team working mainly from Berlin, Frankfurt and Budapest, we are currently supporting over 40 renowned airlines worldwide.
For our product NetLine/Crew, a mix of different architectures and technologies needs to be mastered. With the help of a modular and service-based approach the future architecture will be a mixture of classic components as well as modern technology. As a product architect we offer you the chance to take over responsibility for this mission. Challenging and diverse tasks as well as exciting personal development opportunities within a dynamic industry are waiting for you.
- Being responsible for analysis and design as well as the non-functional requirements of the overall high-level IT architecture of the product as well as the interoperability with different products, applications and modules.
- Ensuring a complete and adequate documentation of the architecture on a high-level basis to serve all relevant stakeholders, quality assurance for detailed architectural designs and documentation produced by development teams
- Communication to as well as consulting and training of product consultants as well as customers for special areas regarding overall aspects of the product architecture and module development architects.
- Guiding, instructing and coordinating the software architects within the NetLine/Crew team responsible for the individual modules and product areas.
- Defining technologies used within the product environment (programming languages, database products, scripting languages etc.) and setting up the technological roadmap of the overall product including used modules, services and features
- Close cooperation with development lead, product management, customer managers, quality management, and infrastructure architect in all areas regarding plan, build and run
- Defining and implementing overall guidelines regarding technology, architecture, programming and design, developing quality and architecture related processes and communicating them as well as checking the compliance
- University degree in a relevant area such as IT, Business Informatics, potentially Mathematics or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience as an IT architect is a must, especially with modular designs
- Excellent methodical knowledge in the UNIX/Linux environment necessary
- Very broad knowledge of modern IT development environments and programming languages (Java, J2EE, Web-Development) as well as modern cloud-based technologies like Docker, Bluemix etc. and knowledge of modern concepts like command-query-responsibility segregation and service oriented architectures but also experience with legacy systems (Unix/Linux, C, Motiv, C++) necessary
- Good knowledge of airline processes in the area of crew management is a plus
- Experience in project and problem management, practical experience in cooperation with an international development team and coordination of a group of software architects.
- Outstanding ability to think analytically and conceptually, ability to abstract / master complexity and a systematic approach to things
- Strong communication skills, ability to concisely present complex issues to customers, management and other stakeholders as well as good moderation and presentation skills
- Decisiveness and assertiveness / persuasive power
- Ability to manage project teams and delegate tasks, ability to cooperate
- Creativity and flexibility
- Willingness to take over responsibility and to prepare decision guidelines with regard to economic, technical and strategic aspects
- Solution-oriented approach, ability to work under pressure and high performance
- Very good English skills as well as intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel and perform on-site operations at customers locations worldwide
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, red
- Full time
Posted 15 Oct 2018
Closes 14 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Product support