- Carbon60 - 34 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Compliance Manger required for Aviation company based in Gloucestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join and well established and growing company.
Duties and reporting lines:
* Reports directly to the Director of Compliance
* Manage and develop the audit programmes for all the current approvals held by the company.
* Carry out/supervise internal and external audits IAW the audit programmes to include discussions with Departmental Heads on root cause for any NCRs raised.
* Deputise for the Director of Compliance in his absence.
* Promote the Company SMS.
* Submit Exposition amendments to the CAA, as required.
* Authorise company personnel across the company's approvals, when required.
* Approve compliance related Company Procedures and disseminate.
* Promote continuous improvement throughout the Company.
* Submit occurrence reports, as required.
* Assess and approve suppliers and subcontractors.
* Attend and present pertinent information at manager meetings.
* Provide information, guidance and advice, to personnel, on all regulatory matters when required.
* Advise the Accountable Manager/Managing Director on compliance matters as required.
1 Must have completed a formal auditing course and supply a copy of the certificate issued.
2 Must have been a practicing auditor over the past 12 months.
3 Must have a thorough knowledge of Part 145 and Part M Subpart G & I regulatory requirements and attended formal courses on the subjects and supply copies if the certificates issued.
1 Working knowledge of Part 21 Subpart J and/or G.
2 Working knowledge of EASA Ops.
Training and courses will be provided, where necessary, covering all company's approvals. However, self-improvement and study in all aspects of compliance and regulatory requirements is paramount to continuous improvement and will form part of the ongoing competency assessment for the individual.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year £ 40000 - 50000 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2018
Closes 10 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control