Lounge Agent Temporarily 12 Months
- Etihad Airways - 14 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
Los Angeles, California, United States
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Global Airport Operations as Lounge Agent (12 months contract). The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service in the most effective and timely manner to increase satisfaction and, where possible, revenues .
- Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Respond and address premium customers enquiries and needs to provide high level of satisfaction
- Receive and address feedback / complaints to ensure they are timely and properly managed
- Identify, collect and report potential safety and service issues to ensure they are timely and accurately addressed
- Propose improvements to management to provide increasing levels of satisfaction among customers
- Provide a wide range of premium services to ensure compliance with safety standards and increase level of satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure relevant information are communicated to guests
- Proactively perform a wide range of assigned and emerging activities to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures and high level of customer service
- Oversee and manage lounge access to ensure access control is compliant with security standards
- Monitor flight schedules to ensure guest leaving on time for their flight
- Liaise with Guest Response team to organize a wide range of services in case of delays / disruptions to provide extra support to Premium guests
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience within relevant field. Additional requirements may apply.
- Communication skills - Excellent
- English Language skills - Excellent
- Planning & Organizing skills - Advanced
About Etihad Aviation Group
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Etihad Aviation Group is a diversified global aviation and travel group with a business model driven by partnership and an innovative approach to growth. Etihad Aviation Group comprises five business divisions – Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates; Etihad Airways Engineering; Etihad Airport Services; Hala Group; and Airline Equity Partners. For more information, please visit: Apply.
About Etihad Airways
From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to 100 international passenger and cargo destinations with its fleet of 115 Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, was established by Royal (Emiri) Decree in July 2003, and in 2017 carried 18.6 million passengers. For more information, please visit: Apply, follow ApplytihadAirways on Twitter and join Etihad Airways on Facebook.
- Full time
Posted 11 Oct 2018
Closes 10 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Airline customer service