Product Designer CAD (m/f)
- Lufthansa - 44 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Being a part of the Lufthansa group, at SPIRIANT you can design exciting onboard products for leading airlines in the world. You will be part of the design team and create concepts, products, visualizations, and physical 3D models. From the first sketches to the completion of CAD files, as a product designer at SPIRIANT, you will support our design as well as our product management team.
Your job responsibilities
- You develop product designs by using different techniques from hand drawings to 3D modeling with a strong focus on CAD.
- You translate brand guidelines and customer needs, like usability, into products.
- You create high-end 2D and 3D visualizations which explain the idea of the product.
- You manage our internal 3D printing studio and are up-to-date regarding the latest 3D printing technologies.
- Together with the design and product management team you evaluate received prototypes and production samples and ensure that all design criteria are met.
- You develop product presentations and present finalized product designs and concepts to our account managers.
- Degree in Product Design or related field
- Product design skills and proven experience in the field of CAD modeling
- Business fluent German and solid English language skills
- Proficiency in common software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as Rhino 3D, SolidWorks, Cinema 4D, VRay or similar
- Creativity and extensive knowledge of current 3D printing technologies
- Team spirit and high motivation to work in an international environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy
Please only apply with a portfolio demonstrating both your product design experience and technical expertise.
Have a shower
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Profit sharing / Bonus
Financial consulting / social counseling
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Discounts / shopping
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
Diversity programs (eg women's promotion)
About SPIRIANT GmbH
SPIRIANT is an expert in designing, sourcing and delivering equipment solutions for the travel industry. Its portfolio ranges from comfort items, amenity kits and crew and service items to tableware and meal packaging for all classes. Its in-house design studio and global network of experts have won a number of international awards, including the Red Dot Best of the Best design award, iF product design award, observeur du design and the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Award. Apply SPIRIANT is one of the four expert brands belonging to the LSG Group alongside LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality), Retail inMotion (onboard retail) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services. In 2017, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0088V042
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 9 Oct 2018
Closes 8 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Product support