- CTC Aviation - 14 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ctc-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/3f2fe977-3bf5-443c-8ee2-6b8e6b199e21131100744685181958.png
Listed: 8 October 2018
Closing: 22 October 2018
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Full/part time: Full time
We are recruiting a Crewing Officer to join our busy team in Southampton.
Overview: As a member of the Crewing team, you will be responsible for assisting with the 7-day coverage of the department and managing any day to day issues that arise on the live training roster as well as planning in any additional courses to maximize revenue for the company and meet customer expectations. You will also assist with maintaining qualification records for over 200 instructors and ensuring training takes place in accordance with company and regulatory rules.
Core responsibilities will involve, but not be limited to:
- Deputise in the absence of the Crewing Manager
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the total operational situation affecting all courses being carried out throughout the L3 CTS Airline Training network
- Manage the published duty roster for both trainees and training staff
- Ensure that instructors are rostered efficiently and economically with emphasis on maintaining instructor continuity
- Ensure that flying staff are rostered efficiently and economically in accordance with regulations laid down by the partner airline
- Ensure that resources are utilised efficiently and in the most cost effective manner
- Maintain and manage all day to day crewing issues as they arise via the Operations Management System (OMS)
- Monitor instructor qualifications in relation to the live roster and assist in the maintenance of accurate records
- Work closely with various internal departments including Customer Business, Operations Admin, Finance, Human Resources, Simulator Engineering, Housekeeping, Training Management as well as International Client and Partner Airlines and their management
- Assist the Crewing Manager in the writing of procedures
- Responsible for arranging transportation for Airline Training customer trainees
- Checking and authorising taxi invoices
- Supporting Airline Training Operations Department (including Rostering and Planning)
- Acting as communication conduit, joining instructors and trainees while adhering to GDPR rules.
Essential skills and experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business and externally
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new IT skills
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills
- Demonstrate proven problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Polite and friendly telephone manner
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Previous airline experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given
- Flexibility and ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- A “can do” attitude and able to operate in a high pressure business environment
- Proactive approach with the ability to react quickly to unplanned scenarios
- Meticulous working practices with high attention to detail and good prioritisation skills
Qualification and educational requirements:
A level or equivalent as a minimum.
Hours: 37 per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date: Monday 22 October 2018
Additional information: Applications will only be accepted from individuals who possess the eligibility to live and work within the EEA.
Note: This Job Description is not intended to be all inclusive. It is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job title. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:At L3 CTS we do not accept uninvited approaches from recruitment agencies. On occasions that we do have a requirement to obtain third party support on specific recruitment campaigns, we will pro-actively approach a preferred supplier based on our own market research.
We will not pay agency fees associated with unsolicited third party applications. Should you choose to submit CV’s speculatively to any employee associated with L3 CTS we retain the right to pursue and hire that candidate without any obligation to third party terms and conditions, regardless of their inclusi
- Full time
Posted 9 Oct 2018
Closes 8 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Greater London, England