- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Greater Manchester, England
Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair currently operates a fleet of 410 Boeing 737-800 Aircraft with deliveries of an additional 50 brand new Aircraft in 2018 alone. Ryanair currently works with a team of more than 13,000 skilled professionals and expects to carry many more passengers in 2018 than the 129 million passengers that used Europe's largest Airline in 2017.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for a Mechanic to be based at Manchester Airport, with the Role requiring an oversight of the UK Engineering Outstations Ryanair Bases in the UK and Europe.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.
- Boeing aircraft experience ideally
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Willing to do shift work and nights
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Good computer literacy
- Have an approved apprenticeship or similar (MoD) experienced
- Proven track record within the industry
If you feel that you can deliver in this exciting hand on role with Ryanair or one of our engineering partners, then we want to hear from you
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 6 Oct 2018
Closes 4 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic