Product Owner - CRM
- Etihad Airways - 14 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
United Arab Emirates
Etihad Aviation Group has commenced a digital transformation programme, designed to uplift the digital experience across the travel journey. As a part of this programme, we have opportunities available within a new team in Digital & Innovation. This team will be responsible for accelerated delivery of the business customer data strategy – from strategy review, to delivery and ongoing improvements.
Product Owner – CRM is responsible for the definition, design and delivery of CRM strategy, roadmap and projects that help achieve tangible outcomes. The role will require a mix of strong product management, strategy definition, CRM and airline domain expertise; with proven stakeholder management skills and a track record of successful delivery on projects. Reporting into Product Manager – Customer Data, the role will ensure alignment of their roadmap with other streams in the digital programme to deliver a consistent portfolio strategy and maximize benefits.
The ideal candidate would be a thought leader within Etihad Aviation Group, working with business stakeholders (up to VP and Chief levels) to craft the group-wide CRM strategy fulfilling needs of various business areas and prioritizing features for delivery. The candidate must be able to bridge between strategy to project delivery, have excellent communication and presentation skills, along with the ability to plan meaningful phased adoption of the strategy.
- Design and develop group-wide CRM strategy, roadmap and success indicators with inputs from internal stakeholders; ensuring presentation of strategy and approval from management teams.
- Lead market research, domain research, data analysis and insights to drive the product roadmap.
- Establish, manage and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders positioning as the CRM thought leader, working to achieve business outcomes and benefits, along with stakeholder alignment.
- Own translation of CRM strategy into projects, working with technology teams by leading creation of business cases and projects.
- For projects in execution, lead change management and adoption activities to ensure benefits realization; along with a continuous review of the product backlog.
- Drive RFP/RFI process for vendor evaluation or procurement of capabilities, in line with the product strategy and governance processes; driving specific requirements, evaluation metrics, timelines and stakeholder engagement.
- Own risk management and mitigation for the CRM strategy. Ensure thorough understanding of potential risks, assumptions and dependencies across the programme; and with other projects within the organization.
- Evaluate gaps in capabilities, data or partners required to deliver product strategies, and provide recommendations to deliver against them
- Manage budget planning, tracking and optimization for the CRM stream.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Essential - University Degree with 5+ years of relevant work experience in product design and management
- Essential – 3+ years of experience developing consumer engagement or CRM strategies
- Essential – CRM implementation in large organizations
- Preferable – Previous airline experience
- Preferable - Change Management and Innovation (e.g. Design Thinking)
- Preferable - Technology background ideally in travel technology
- Preferable - Agile specific knowledge and delivery experience
About Etihad Aviation Group
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Etihad Aviation Group is a diversified global aviation and travel group with a business model driven by partnership and an innovative approach to growth. Etihad Aviation Group comprises five business divisions – Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates; Etihad Airways Engineering; Etihad Airport Services; Hala Group; and Airline Equity Partners. For more information, please visit: Apply.
About Etihad Airways
From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to 100 international passenger and cargo destinations with its fleet of 115 Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, was established by Royal (Emiri) Decree in July 2003, and in 2017 carried 18.6 million passengers. For more information, please visit: Apply, follow ApplytihadAirways on Twitter and join Etihad Airways on Facebook.
- Full time
Posted 5 Oct 2018
Closes 4 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Product support