Software Engineer (f/m) u2013 Cloud & Security
- Lufthansa - 44 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
BoardConnect: One platform - many possibilities. We offer airlines an award-winning digital IT platform for the aircraft. Our open platform not only provides the best entertainment for passengers with movies, music, magazines and news, but also for the integration of third-party applications. We use modern approaches such as microservices, docker-based deployment, HTML5 frontends and agile development methods. All this in an exciting, multinational environment in which you get the chance to shape the age of the digital airline.
IT and Aviation: we bring both closer together than ever before. Become part of our passion and build IT solutions with us that literally fly above the clouds.
As a Software Engineer (m/f) you are responsible for further development and security of our application platform, which is based on Linux, Docker and Cloud technology. We work according to agile methods and pursue the goal of increasingly positioning ourselves according to DevOp's principles.
Your tasks include:
- Development responsibility for cloud and infrastructure components in their entire lifecycle (Agile Development, DevOps) incl. Azure, Docker Enterprise and orchestration in general
- Requirement analysis, conception and implementation of our cloud infrastructure with strong focus on automation, security and scalability.
- Implementation of CI/CD workflows
- Security analysis and implementation of suited security concepts
- Consulting alongside customer projects.
- DevOps oriented cooperation with software architects, Scrum Masters, Product Owners as well as support of other Engineers during implementation or integration of components
- University degree in a relevant area such as IT, Business Informatics or a similar field
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Very good knowledge of Linux based engineering (e.g. kernel, services, deployment, centOS management etc.)
- Solid experience in cloud engineering (Azure preferred): provision of services via IaaS, PaaS and SaaS; performance limitations of cloud environments (e.g. storage, network, VM)
- Good knowledge of orchestrating software stacks like Docker or Kubernetes
- Good knowledge in the area of Web/Application Security and in handling security bulletins, frameworks (e.g. OWASP) and tools
- Experience in the analysis and debugging of web applications and network protocols (e.g. WireShark, Man-In-The-Middle)
- Knowledge of the following programming languages is an advantage: Python, Shell Scripting, Go
- Basic understanding of agile software development concepts is an advantage
- Fluency in English; German Skills, or willingness to learn German desirable
- Wide range of international projects within different product fields
- Highly professional environment with market leading products
- Exciting personal development opportunities within a dynamic industry
- New Work & agile software development methods
- Special flight conditions and many other benefits
Have a shower
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Old-age provision / employee retirement
13. Salary, holiday allowance
Financial consulting / social counseling
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Family service (assistance with finding assistance)
Sabbatical / exemptions
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Diversity programs (eg women's promotion)
Binding program / network program
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added val
- Full time
Posted 20 Sep 2018
Closes 20 Oct 2018
This job was posted to: Airport security