Permanent Roles in France with A330/B737NG Type Training available.
- Excel Technical Consulting - 48 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
The company works as the line maintenance provider for two airlines and due to rapidly increases fleet sizes from both airlines, the flight schedules are being driven up and so are the needs for engineering staff.
At this time the company is making a generous investment into new & existing staff by funding type training courses and arranging the OJT. Courses will be made available to new employees on the B737NG or A330.
The B737 line maintenance is done during the night shift and the A330s during the day shift. The salary ranges are:
B737NG - 49-57K EUR
A330 - 44-50K EUR
Dependant on experience.
Type courses will be arranged for you very quickly after you join the company but will be subject to a 3-Year bonding period, as standard with all airlines & MROs.
To be suitable for these positions you MUST meet the following criteria.
- You must be willing to relocate to France and eligible to work in Europe (Rotational shift patterns and sponsorship are not available)
- You must hold an EASA B1 or B2 license
- You must have experience in a line maintenance environment
- You must accept salaries posted above. They are not negotiable.
If you're interested, please apply here. We will need to see a CV before discussing any information on these positions.
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 16 Sep 2018
Closes 16 Oct 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training