Transformation PMO Manager
- Carbon60 - 36 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Barcelona, Cataluña, Spain
Transformation PMO Manager (Barcelona)
Their Aviation customer is set to pursue an ambitious plan over the next years and are looking for the right talent to come on-board and drive their transformational strategy agenda.
As a result we are looking for a Transformation PMO Manager (f/m) to drive their Transformation Initiatives
The Transformation PMO Manager works in close collaboration with the Head of Transformation at the nexus of the Transformation Team, Senior Management Sponsors and Initiative leaders across the entire organization to drive the Transformation Agenda, implementation and leading their Project Management Office (PMO).
The Transformation PMO Manager will guide the successful delivery of their next Transformation Program and its initiatives through the provision of operational support, including but not limited to initiative-planning, milestone reporting, risk and issue tracking, quality control, post project benefits tracking, team-coordination and communication, material creation as well as stakeholder management. The PMO Manager coordinates interdependencies and balances competing demands to ensure objectives are delivered. She/he ensures initiatives and program management processes and systems are efficient and effective whilst aligned to business needs.
Their Transformation PMO plays an integral role in delivering and implementing their most important priorities, by partnering with colleagues across all different functions and layers of the company.
The ideal Transformation PMO Manager is:
* Seasoned Project Manager, who has managed complex, highly interdependent strategic initiatives in largescale programs, accustomed to work with a broad range of middle management initiative leaders across many different functions, someone who can set standards for good project-management practices
* Disciplined Professional: Highly structured, mature, organized, "zero-defect", practical, with gravitas
* Structured Problem Solver: Comfortable with changing targets and ambiguity, able to "see through the clutter" and prioritize. Someone, who brings structure and drives solution independently with minimal supervision. Not bogged down by complexity and multiple seemingly contradictory inputs
* Dynamic Self-starter: Independent in thinking and acting and proactive
* Flexible Mind, able to adapt to moving targets, required changes and to work with a broad range of different personalities, roles, backgrounds and cultures
* Balanced Personality: Able to transition between understanding the big picture but with high attention to detail and highest quality standards for results
* Impactful Facilitator: Challenges others' assumptions and goals in a constructive manner; works toward mutually agreed outcomes, but not afraid to take a stance
* Effective Communicator in Business-English and -Spanish
* Passionate Soul with passion for managing projects, complex programs and strategic initiatives, for implementation and for making change happen
* Post Graduated/Master´s Degree in Management, Business, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline, MBA from Top School preferred, Project Management Certification a plus
* 5+ years of overall work experience in a Project Management capacity: e.g. from Project Management-focused Consulting Firm, Inhouse Project Management Department, Fortune500/IBEX Corporate PMO, Post-Merger Integration Department, etc.
* Must have significant, proven experience in managing large scale, complex programs and projects, ideally strategic in nature, not only technical projects
* International professional experience highly desirable
* Expert user-skills in PowerPoint, Excel a Must
* Professional fluency in English a Must, Spanish very helpful, any other European language a Plus
* Supervisory experience to junior team members ideal, but not a Must
* Airline/Aviation experience a plus but not a pre-condition
* Must be able and willing to travel upon request
Day rate - To be discussed with applicants (standard 5 day working week)
Weekly flights provided
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- € 37.50 - 42.50 Per hour € 37.50 - 42.50 Per hour">
- Full time
Posted 14 Sep 2018
Closes 14 Oct 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager