Regional Sales Product and Program Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 25 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Regional Sales Products and Programs Manager is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of newly developed sales products and programs in the region. She/he ensures the sales toolbox for the Lufthansa Group matches the market needs, identifies opportunities for improvement and supports the development of new sales products and programs. She/he is involved in the Sales Product and Program Management process.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
Sales Products and Programs
- Participate in the conception, development, creation, specification and roll out of new sales products in cooperation with the global sales product and program management team
- Prepare the roll out of new products in the region, including testing and feedback, in collaboration with the global and local product and program management
- Review and steer corporate programs and other incentive schemes in order to ensure competitiveness of the corporate product in the markets, where applicable
- Support the development of additional personalized services to increase margin potentials by differentiation through customer centricity and personalization (for example SMILE project)
- Monitor the success of all products and programs in the respective region and ensure a seamless flow of product and market related business intelligence to relevant departments
- Bundle sales product and program information and ensure content feed to all relevant communication channels (internal) and communication across the region
- Ensure quality of display (for example pricing, ancillary services, branded fares) in any distribution channel and purchase point (for example Global Distribution System, Online Booking Engines, OTA) in the markets
Contracting policies / TIGER
- Deliver feedback on the Lufthansa Group contracting guidelines to the relevant departments and ensure local compliance with these guidelines
- Approval of market settings for Agent Incentive Program/ Corporate Incentive Program and push action contracts and contribution to the development of contractual incentive schemes in cooperation with all relevant departments
- Review and evaluate business cases for exceptions from the contracting policies, in cooperation with the Sales Steering and Business Development Managers, and coordinate approval of exception requests
- Participation in other duties as assigned
- High school certificate A level / Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor required.
- Professional experience required.
- Language: English required, German desirable.
- Expert knowledge: minimum 3 years experience required.
- IT Knowledge as expert: MS Office
- Working overtime/ outside office hours may be required as necessary. Ability to work under time pressure. Travel on behalf of the company is required.
Formal selection procedure: Assessment may be required
*CV / Resume required.
Company may provide relocation assistance.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2017, it generated revenue of EUR 35.6bn and employed an average of 128,856 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0452V345
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 13 Sep 2018
Closes 13 Oct 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales