NDT Technician Level 2
- Carbon60 - 36 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Hayes, Greater London, England
NDT L2 Technician
Carbon60 are currently looking for an NDT Level 2 Technician to work in a permanent position based in Middlesex.
As a qualified Level 2 NDT Technician, you will be working for a leading independent overhaul provider.
As a Level 2 NDT Technician you will be responsible for;
* Participating in the process of writing and maintaining Technique (method) sheets for the testing of components, and to liaise with level 111 Technician
* To understand and apply the company and industry statutory operational specifications for the evaluation of landing gear components, flap tracks, and carriages
* To test and verify the condition of a diverse range of components passing through the NDT area
* You will be required to maintain Practical Experience Record (PER) book
* Maintain a good level of NDT knowledge, prepare for assessments and examinations as required.
* To work and contribute to the team within the area, managing their individual certification to keep it current and valid attending internal and external training courses, as required, to maintain and develop the relevance of their certification
* Performing such routine maintenance on equipment in the area as is required to operate legally
* Other duties as directed by the Head of Production or Section Manager
* All duties shall be undertaken in compliance with safety and environmental regulations and company procedures
* Interface with production departments
* Attend meetings as required
* To constantly monitor operating methods in order to facilitate both qualitative and qualitative improvements in the service provided to the customer
* Full and effective liaison is maintained with all departments which are affected directly or indirectly by the assigned area of responsibility
* To work within established company policies, procedures and agreements.
* An awareness of the major accident prevention plan (MAPP)
* An awareness and understanding of responsibilities outlined in the Company's environmental procedures.
* You may be required to train personnel within a specified area subject to your qualifications and experience
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Level 2 Eddy Currents qualification - Essential
* Magnetic Particle Inspection and Liquid Dye Penetration Level 2 qualifications
* Good IT Knowledge including SAP (or similar business software) and Microsoft packages
* Good Understanding of EASA/CAA/FAA regulations
* Aerospace apprenticeship
* NDT Theory and Practical qualifications
* Experience with EASA Part 145 requirements
Summary of the position details:
* Role: Level 2 NDT Technician
* Hours per week: 37.5
* Location: London Heathrow, Middlesex
* Salary: £Negotiable
* Shift: Monday - Friday
For more information regarding the NDT Technician role based in Middlesex, please call Carbon60 Exeter on Apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 40000 - 60000 Per year £ 40000 - 60000 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 12 Sep 2018
Closes 12 Oct 2018
This job was posted to: Testing