Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - based in Brussels or Amsterdam
- Lufthansa - 25 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing and communications activity within the Dutch & Nordics market. As an active member of the Dutch & Nordics Management team, the role will involve close collaboration with the leadership & commercial teams and international peers.
Please note that this is a full time position under a one year contract.
Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Managament of the local Dutch & Nordics marketing budget and maximisation of ROI.
- Setting and implementing the marketing strategy for the Netherlands & Nordics, in conjunction with the global marketing strategy
- Responsible for the maintence of the the Marketing calendar and providing regular updates to the Management team with upcoming activities.
Content Creation and Communications
- Maintaining primary editorial/Media relations with key industry-focused publications and journalists with strong focus on social media
- Working with customers and partners to generate testimonials and case studies to assist sales efforts
- Generate a consistent volume of marketing & sales collaterals, print and digital in-house and through the extensive use of agencies, that is relevant and ensuresmaximum return on investment.
- Coordinating all aspects of customers communications and direct marketing
Social media and brand awareness
- Developing AirPlus presence on the current platforms and exploring different social platforms that could be used to enhance AirPlus' online visability.
- Supporting the activities of the Sales team on Social Media
- Building brand awareness within the industry, across all channels and mediums available.
- Generating press releases and announcments for company, customer, partner and product innovations and news
- Responsible for AirPlus' regular and professional attendance at industry events
- Coordination and launch of new/existing AirPlus events & launches e.g. Customer Events, Press Talks, industry briefing/networking events
An academic qualification at graduate level or higher e.g. Bachelor level is a minimum requirement.
- Minimum 5 of relevant working experience in a corporate marketing and communications department or an advertising/PR agency within areas such as:
- Direct customer communications
- Digital marketing including social and third party media
- Press relations/Communications
- Strategic and commercially driven marketing campaigns
- Comprehansive, up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the Dutch & Nordic countries and industry marketing trends
- Knowledge and experience in corporate travel or the payments industry would be beneficial.
- Confident and articulate communicator both verbally and in writing and able to present with confidence and credibility, using a variety of styles and media tailored and adapted to the specific needs of the audience.
- Fluent in English and Dutch is your mother tongue. Proficiency in French or other languages would be an asset.
- Understanding of customer centricity and solution based marketing ability to interpret management needs, influence and negotiate; able to work in both remote and a matrix management environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management, networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted and collaborative relationships with the internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- High level of business acumen, corporate awareness and conceptual thinking with a commitment to supporting cross-divisional activities.
- Exeptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to proritise work effectivately within time constraints to meet deadlines and achieve results.
- Proactive, energetic and flexible.
- Able to 'think on their feet', working with minimal direction
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsfot Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Basic skills in Adobe Acrobat X, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign highly desireable
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especi
- Full time
Posted 10 Sep 2018
Closes 10 Oct 2018
This job was posted to: Airline marketing