Cabin Crew Opportunities - Manchester Recruitment Day - 1st of November 2018
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Greater Manchester, England
Cabin Crew Opportunities with Ryanair - Europe's Favourite Airline!
Ryanair is Europe's Number 1 airline, carrying over 130m customers p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 34 countries on a fleet of 430 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 Boeing 737's on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m customers p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32-year safety record. In 2017, Ryanair became the first European airline to have carried over 1 billion customers.
As a result of our continued growth, we have a number of opportunities in Manchester for motivated and ambitious people to train and become Cabin Crew on Ryanair Aircraft. Full training is provided by Ryanair and prior experience is not necessary! We currently have over 9000 Cabin Crew who are responsible for maintaining the highest industry safety standards whilst providing a best in class customer service experience to our 130 million passengers. If you enjoy travelling, meeting new people and have excellent customer service skills then we would be delighted to hear from you!
We will be holding a Recruitment Day in Manchester, England on the 1st of November 2018 and would be delighted to meet people who are considering an exciting career move.
Reasons to join our Cabin Crew Team!
- Free Training
- Allowance paid during training
- Free uniform in year 1 - Uniform allowance in year 2
- \u00a3700 new joiners allowance
- Competitive basic salary
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Year 1 on target earnings of \u00a316-\u00a321k
- Fantastic promotional opportunities
- Great choice of bases.
- Stable 5 on 3 off roster
- Staff travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline.
- Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions.
What we need from you!
- Bags of enthusiasm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hard working mentality and ''can do'' attitude
- Not afraid of early starts and late nights
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
- The ability to swim 25 metres unaided
- Good level of English
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 6 Sep 2018
Closes 6 Oct 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of