B1 Licensed Engineer Palma de Mallorca (PMI), Spain
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Palma de Gandía, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
JC Aircraft Maintenance is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function in Spain.
JCAM is currently recruiting B1 Licensed Engineers to be based in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), Balearic Islands, Spain,
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 77 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified B1 License holder as a minimum.
- Boeing aircraft experience an advantage
- Self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision.
- Line experienced.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy.
- Willing to do shift work and nights.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 6 Sep 2018
Closes 6 Oct 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer