Progress Chaser - Kaunas (KUN)
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
• Coordinate, control and expedite aircraft parts and material supply, in support of all Ryanair aircraft maintenance activities.
• Collate all aircraft paperwork once completed and ensure that it completed correctly;
• Follow up on incomplete / missing paperwork;
• Ensure that all paper work is scanned, bookmarked, backed up and entered in aircraft records.
Proactive approach, ability to work on own initiative;
• Good organizational skills & time management essential to the role;
• Effective communication skills, fluent in English language;
• The job requires good IT skills (All Packages of MS Office) as well as numerical competency;
• AMOS and MBF experience is desirable.
- Full time
Posted 5 Sep 2018
Closes 5 Oct 2018
This job was posted to: Product support