Ground Operations Ramp Trainers - STN
- Jet2.com - 142 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
After our fantastic success in 2017, we now have some great opportunities for Ramp Trainers to join our Back of HouseTraining Team at London Stansted Airport.
Reporting to the Back of House Training Supervisor, this role is responsible for -
- Delivering classroom and practical training courses to new and existing Ramp Agent and Baggage Loader colleagues
- Observing and coaching our Airside Ramp Teams on the job to ensure they are operating in accordance with our safety firstculture and legal requirements
- Identifying and analysingindividual training needs, making recommendations to improve performance and standards and ensuring training is tailored to individual requirements
- Supporting and contributing to the design and developmentof initial and recurrent training materials
- Updating training records and ensuring compliance withstatutory and regulatory training requirements
The successful candidate will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours. You will haveprevious experience of coaching individuals to improve performance and ideally will have experience of training course delivery, either in a practical or class room environment. Previousramp operationsexperience is essential; as asubject matter expertwithin the ramp environment you will be able to share your technical knowledge effectively with others. We are looking for people who are passionate about trainingand developing othersand are able to confidently deliver to and engage withour Ramp Agent and Baggage Loader Teams. Withstrong organisational skillsand meticulous attention to detail, you will possesexcellent verbalandwritten communicationskills and a strong team focus.
We offer a competitive salary as well as full training, free car parking and fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays!!Ground Operations
Hours Per Week
Learning & Development
- Full time
Posted 30 Aug 2018
Closes 29 Sep 2018
This job was posted to: Ground crew