Process Automation Specialist (Business Analyst) with English (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
• Improve services delivered by Lufthansa Global Business Services by creating solutions that increases process efficiency and output quality
• Maintain process automation tools that are already in place.
• Deliver tools in multiple technologies, for example VBA, MS Access, SharePoint, SAP Scripting (GuiXT), RPA (UiPath).
• Proactively search process automation opportunities in supported towers/organization.
• Maintain contact with internal clients in English and/or German (incoming/outgoing communication written and verbal).
• At least 1 year of professional experience, preferably in analytical or reporting role.
• English B2.
• Process Analysis skills (i.e.: process modeling, process optimization, process mining).
• Good organizational skills.
• Robotic Process Automation knowledge.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Systematic attitude to work.
• Ability to work independently on given tasks (with minimal supervision).
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a Lufthansa business unit that is specialized in providing outstanding services in the areas of finance, revenue accounting, human resources and procurement. We use our functional expertise and experience to achieve more efficient processes and cost savings for all companies and business ventures within the Lufthansa Group. To reach this goal, more than 1.700 highly-qualified staff members belong to locations in Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg, and to our regional centers in Mexico City, Krakow, Manila and Bangkok. We offer attractive and challenging positions to graduates as well as to entry-level and experienced professionals.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V565
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 10 Aug 2018
Closes 9 Sep 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT