HR IT Product Manager with German (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Scope of Job
- Acting as a point of contact for all related queries.
- Ensure smooth operation of HR applications in the respective functional areas.
- Support LGBS HR business process management by providing appropriate IT solutions in the respective functional area.
- Supporting the elaboration of Business Cases, initiating and managing IT Demand Business Cases.
- Design and implement new IT solutions in the respective functional area.
- Managing the order book and the implementation of small changes.
- Reviewing and signing off software product management, relevant work products and project milestones.
- Collect functional requirements and evaluate against technical feasibility.
- Ensuring the quality of the product assets for example accurate and up-to-date product documentation for all stakeholders and end-users.
- Service Level Agreement and provider management.
- Financial and license (subscription) management.
- Acting as a financial budget holder.
- Responsibility for IT governance (security, risk, strategy, architecture).
- Drive efficiency, productivity and innovation in the respective functional area.
- Develop concepts, implementation plans and operation models, mainly for procurement applications.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the IT demand management and operation of Lufthansa Global Business Services business applications.
Gather functional requirements regarding the IT setup required to operate the business processes out of the Lufthansa Global Business Services center or BPO location, especially focusing on:
- Business applications and related roles and access rights.
- Workplace infrastructure and connectivity.
- Applications changes.
- Gather functional/business requirements for new and/or enhanced business applications.
- Proactively develop and propose solution concepts for new business applications meeting Lufthansa Global Business Services needs in cooperation with technical experts, business departments and solution providers.
- Assess technical solution alternatives (infrastructure, applications etcetera) and develop recommendations together with technical experts.
- Define and agree functional specifications.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of new solutions.
- Requirement and Change Management; Requirements analysis and evaluation / transfer to external IT providers.
- Change-, Release and Deployment Management; technical requirements analysis and evaluation / transfer to external IT provider.
- The overarching requirement, change and release management, perception of IT governance tasks, cross-module / platform-wide coordination, strategic enhancements.
- Knowledge / Education.
- Academic graduate (for example Business Administration or IT).
- Good functional and technical knowledge of HR IT systems.
- Experience in IT, with responsibility for business-critical IT systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to influence and co-operate with others with or without direct supervision.
- Management of complex IT environments.
- English fluent in writing and speaking.
- German fluent in writing and speaking.
- International experience.
- Readiness to travel.
- International travel required (up to ~30%).
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a Lufthansa business unit that is specialized in providing outstanding services in the areas of finance, revenue accounting, human resources and procurement. We use our functional expertise and experience to achieve more efficient processes and cost savings for all companies and business ventures within the Lufthansa Group. To reach this goal, more than 1.700 highly-qualified staff members belong to locations in Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg, and to our regional centers in Mexico City, Krakow, Manila and Bangkok. We offer attractive and challenging positions to graduates as well as to entry-level and experienced professionals.
Please apply via
- Full time
Posted 9 Aug 2018
Closes 8 Sep 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT