A330 / Captain / Korean Air
- Direct Personnel - 20 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/direct-personnel/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0bc95ca5-9248-488c-901d-7bf5e7d526a3131100744914541989.png
Seoul, South Korea
Korean Air, the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea are looking for experienced A330 Captains to join their crew on a 5 year renewable contract.
This position offers excellent pay and conditions as well as an unequalled commuting system which guarantees all flight crew 11 consecutive days off at their home base per calendar month. The extensive Korean Air network provides for a world-wide selection of home bases for all pilots, regardless of the fleet that they are operating on.
* Minimum 7,000 hours Total Time
* 1,000+ PIC hours on A330
* 2,500+ PIC hours on commercial jet airline
* 5,000+ Total hours on commercial jet airline
* 4+ years as an FO in an airline
* Last flight on Type within the last 12 months, (24 months if current on any other jet aircraft)
* Under the age of 60 at the start of the assignment
Excellent Commuting Contract of 9 consecutive days off per calendar month plus 2/3 travel days.
Accommodation & Ground transportation:
You will be provided with excellent 5 star accommodation and transport in both Seoul and throughout the network.
The expat crew hotel in Seoul is the five star Hyatt Regency Hotel.
Medical Benefits Abroad and also Optional Insurance of Comprehensive Healthcare and Medical Insurance
You will be provided with excellent travel benefits for both yourself and your family to use at their disposal.
Excellent Pay and Conditions; for example 24 days annual leave, monthly per diems and overtime payments and stable schedules (changes and disruptions are uncommon).
For more information on this position - please apply and you will be sent the terms once you have met the minimum requirements.
- $ 92688.00 - 153048.00 Per year $ 92688.00 - 153048.00 Per year">
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- FAA ATP, ICAO ATPL, JAA/EASA ATPL
Posted 7 Aug 2018
Closes 6 Sep 2018
This job was posted to: Captain