- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Sevilleja de la Jara, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
Ryanair is Europe's favorite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 68 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by JC Aircraft Maintenance (JCAM), is inviting applications to join our Heavy Maintenance team in Seville. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Europe's leading airline and to work in an exciting and ever changing environment. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers.
- Proactive, positive approach, ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong analytical and organisational/time management skills.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of AMOS advantageous.
- Understanding of quality processes and procedures.
- Prepared to work shift if required.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Experience working within the Airline Industry advantageous.
- Unrestricted right to work in Spain
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 5 Aug 2018
Closes 4 Sep 2018
This job was posted to: Product support