Intern (m/f ) Sales
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
For SPIRIANT, we are looking for a Sales Intern based at our headquarters in Neu-Isenburg.
You will support our team in the execution of business processes and get to know our sales processes through interesting projects. An internship at SPIRIANT gives you the chance to gain experience for your future career and to get to know processes in a globally active and innovative company.
- Assistance in customer care of our worldwide B2B customers
- Support the order processing, pricing requests quotations and price calculations
- Assistance in the maintenance of our enterprise resource planning system (master data, inquiries, orders)
- Insights into conceptual sales activities as well as operative customer management
- Cooperation and coordination with the internal interfaces, external and international partners
- Academic studies in economics
- Enrollment within the whole course of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (GAP Year)
- High degree of initiative, independence, flexibility and commitmentInter
- Cultural awareness and willingness to work in a team
- Systematic way of working and ability to present complex facts precisely and understandably
- Excellent computer skills (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word, ideally SAP)
- Excellent English - written and spoken language, knowledge of German desirable
If you would like to get to know the international processes in the distribution of on-board service equipment - from the conception of an article to the realization / implementation - as well as to gain first experience in direct customer contact, then please apply.
About SPIRIANT GmbH
SPIRIANT is an expert in designing, sourcing and delivering equipment solutions for the travel industry. Its portfolio ranges from comfort items, amenity kits and crew and service items to tableware and meal packaging for all classes. Its in-house design studio and global network of experts have won a number of international awards, including the Red Dot Best of the Best design award, iF product design award, observeur du design and the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Award. Apply SPIRIANT is one of the four expert brands belonging to the LSG Group alongside LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality), Retail inMotion (onboard retail) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services. In 2017, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0089V002
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 4 Aug 2018
Closes 3 Sep 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales