- Swissport International Ltd - 26 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Please note that this role is permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week) and offers a competitive annual salary of £28,300 for the right fit candidate.
The Recruitment Coordinator will drive standardisation and consistency of recruitment related activity throughout the station. The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for the management and delivery of all aspects of recurring and seasonal recruitment for the Station. The post holder will be instrumental in supporting managers and business units in the operation by ensuring all recruitment needs are fulfilled. The post holder will develop and implement recruiting strategies in line with company guidelines and procedures; develop relationships with external stakeholders; and effectively manage the on-boarding process in conjunction with internal departments.
The Recruitment Coordinator will provide the senior management team with analysis of the local employment market and provide a strategic approach to attracting and retaining staff. As well as being creative and strategic, IT literacy and the technical ability to deal with a complex recruitment system is essential.
- Provide pro-active support with regards to attraction strategies and where necessary actively support Hiring Managers at jobs fairs/open days/ recruitment events etc.
- Lead the recruitment of all operational staff delivering the requisite pipeline of candidates in line with agreed targets to the operation.
- Ensure Corporate Recruitment Procedures are adhered to and set KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Develop and implement route to markets for candidate attraction using social media and relevant platforms such as careers fairs/pages, jobs boards Linkedin etc.
- KPIs to ensure new employees are available for duties as required whilst ensuring adherence to all legal and airport regulations.
- Provide weekly updates to the HOBS on recruitment progress, detailing the pipeline and actively highlighting areas of concerns and proposed resolutions
- Develop strategic relationships with external agencies and stakeholders to support the recruitment process including local job centres, Airport Authority, Universities and Colleges
- Communicate regularly with potential candidates to ensure they stay committed to the application process
- Develop a strong relationship with operational departments and seek regular feedback to ensure the quality of candidates is in line with expectations
- Identify, implement and manage successful full life cycle recruitment strategies up to senior level
- Carry out telephone interviews/ initial screening of candidates where required and inviting anybody who you deem suitable in for an interview.
- Assist with administrative duties such as referencing of candidates, obtaining relevant documentation and information to make candidates compliant to start work.
- Arranging assessment days for large amounts of candidate.
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
Qualifications and Competencies
- 2 years' experience in a recruitment or related field dealing with high volume in-house recruitment
- Minimum of 1 years' line management experience and the ability to motivate and manage a small team
- Ability to articulately and positively promote the company to an external audience reflecting expected Swissport values and behaviours
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and ability to communicate effectively
- Experience of developing effective strategies and delivering to a senior management audience
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet and professional manner, in adherence to Corporate Procedures and the Data Protection Act
- Flexibility and time management skills, ability to manage conflicting requirements
- Graduate calibre
- Excellent oral and written communications;
- Advanced IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including mail merge
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to develop effective relationships with other departments and managers;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience of Oracle Taleo Recruitment Enterprise Edition and Oracle Business Intelligence or an equivalent ATS is desired (training will be given to the right candidate)
- Prior experience in Aviation and Airport RZ ID referencing procedures is desired
Swissport is an equal opportunities employer, fo
- Full time
Posted 4 Aug 2018
Closes 3 Sep 2018
This job was posted to: Airline manager