BHX - B1 B737 NG
- The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group - 40 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/the-aviation-recruitment--and--consulting-group/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/8e7e19da-ec3b-4063-8717-d3316c5097a5131511692516716771.jpg
Birmingham airport, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Initial 1 month Contract – With Extensions
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group.
B1 B737NG – Birmingham (BHX)
Attractive Rates + 7 on 7 off Shift + Flights + Accommodation Provided
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group) is a young, dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America. As experts in our field, we help clients significantly reduce their cost per hire by providing them with industry leading candidate attraction solutions, complemented by technology, social media and candidate management.
We are now seeking B1 B737NG licensed engineers for a line maintenance contract based in Birmingham. Our client is a world leading outsourced MRO and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company on a temporary contract basis.
What We Offer:
· Start: ASAP
· Term: Contract/Temp
· Location: Birmingham
· Salary: Very Attractive (please contact our team)
· Flights provided
· Accommodation provided
· Shifts: 7 nights, on/off (negotiable)
· Right to live and work in the EU
· Type Rated & Current on the B737NG
· Valid HF, EWIS, SFAR
· Perform Line maintenance
· Extensive knowledge of B737 NG
· Fully conversant with AMM / Aviation software programs
To Apply Now for the role of B1 B737NG Licensed engineer, please apply via the button shown.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A320, Airbus, Boeing, B737, 737NG
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900,Boeing 777-200 / 300,Boeing 767-200 / 300
- EASA Part 66 - B1, EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2, EASA Part 66 - A
Posted 1 Aug 2018
Closes 1 Sep 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft interiors, Aircraft mechanic, Licensed aircraft engineer