AIRCRAFT MECHANIC & EASA B1 ENGINEER
- Acertto - 1 job http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/acertto/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiter.gif
Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
Acertto is currently recruiting for an EASA B1 LICENSED ENGINEER & a number of MECHANICS for a five-member team in the aircraft Bombardier CRJ 200/900/1000. It will be based in the Mediterranean city of Valencia, which offers a great combination of sun, beach, urban parks and most striking mix of old and modern architecture in Europe.
• 2-year experience as EASA mechanic (Engineers)
• 6-month experience as a mechanic during the past 2 years.(Mechanics)
• Hold a valid EASA Licensed B1 type rating Bombardier CRJ 200/900/1000.
• EWIS, Human Factors, FTS, EASA PART M & 145 certificates.
• Leadership skills. Experience in team management.
• Provide passport demonstrating the right to work in the EU.
• Have recent employment references.
• Spanish spoken will be considered.
• High hours available.
• Position based in Valencia.
• Competitive salary.
• Hourly pay wage.
• Contract starts during the second half of September.
• Overtime and weekends available.
• Accommodation is provided as well as flights.
• A certificate of good conduct will be required in case of positive selection.
- Full time
- Bombardier CRJ-200,Bombardier CRJ-900
- EASA Part 66 - B1, Unlicenced
Posted 1 Aug 2018
Closes 1 Sep 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic, Licensed aircraft engineer