Hawk Mechanical Supervisors wanted for permanent position in the UK !!
- Excel Technical Consulting - 75 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
You will be required to assist with the production of Hawk Aircraft to meet the daily flying tasks. The Hawk contract requires employees to support planned detachments and down-bird recovery activities as and when requested.
The main tasks to be carried out will be:
- Sign 1st sig for tasked work within trade boundary
- sign 2nd for supervision of work within trade boundary, regardless of 1st sigs rank
- carry out all authority level D special F tasks that do not require additional authorisation criteria - subject to any limitations imposed by authorising authority
- maintaining a PEVL to establish continuity of experience
Essential Requirements will be:
- 3 years industry experience
- mechanical systems type course
- Supervisors in aviation training
- training in an aircraft related discipline to City & Guilds 2675 level 3 or equivalent
- Candidates should be a minimum of Grade of B3T within the company or received 6 years type experience at B2T and above.
If you feel this opportunity could be for you then please apply or call us here at Excel for further info !!
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
- Full time
Posted 1 Aug 2018
Closes 31 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic