- Lufthansa - 80 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Department: Airframe Related Component-Engineer
Report to: Engineering Manager (OS-E)
- Design new repair solution for all out of manual damages under LHT EASA Design Organization.
- Design new repair solution and seek for other approvals, like FAA DER, related authority etc.
- Develop new processes for the purpose to improve quality, reliability and cost-efficiency.
- Lead the important projects such as new repair capability development and new product capability set up.
- Have close communication with LHT engineers for the design and substantiation issue in daily work.
- Cooperate with LHT engineers for important repair development projects.
- Support product engineer to select the best solution for out of manual damages.
- Support product engineer for the implementation of new repair and new process.
- Provide technical support, advisory to workshop as required;
- Assist Engineering Administration for procurement of necessary documents required to perform the intended design/development;
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Engineering (Engineering Manager).
Application deadline : Oct 31th,2018
- Bachelor above, master desirable
- 5 years of relevant work experience in the Aviation MRO workshop or engineering.
- Fluent in English and Chinese; German/other languages desirable
- Be familiar with using MS office, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel
About Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen Co., Ltd.
Since 2002, Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen (LTS) has been providing Chinese and Asia-Pacific airlines with maintenance, repair and overhaul services for aircraft parts, including modifications, spare unit supply and engineering support. As a member of Lufthansa Technik's worldwide network, Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen (LTS) inherits the profound know-how and up-to-date technology from Lufthansa Technik Group. Innovative repair methods and equipment ensure the high quality and reliability of our products. Located in Shenzhen, one of China's powerhouses of economic development, the prime logistic hub of the Pearl River Delta and Hong Kong can be utilized for fast and easy access from all major Asian hubs. The transportation and logistics are arranged promptly through our local customer service.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0568V039
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 31 Jul 2018
Closes 30 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Design engineer