King Air Captain wanted for permanent position Immediately !!
- Excel Technical Consulting - 77 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
For Candidates to be considered you must meet the below requirements.
- Hold an EASA ATPL with a current MET rating
- 1500hrs Total Time
- Able to work on a flying programme which operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Proven experience as a Captain, preferably single pilot
- No accidents
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Entitled to live and work in the UK
- Hold a valid EU driving license
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Proven experience on King Airs, preferably as a Captain
- Previous experience of flying chartered or Corporate aviation
- Able to take up the position within 3 months of offer
Pilots will not need to carry out their own flight planning; an operations team will take care of it.
Pilots will simply have to turn up and fly.
All flight planning whilst in the UK will be sent a month in Advance to the Pilot.
You will only be on standby when overseas in Italy, which will be twice a month working out at about 8 days. When rostered to fly in the UK you will not be on standby.
There will be a 6 month probation period, and holiday booking, health insurance, company pension scheme along with an attractive salary offered for this role.
If you can meet the following requirements listed above and feel this role could for you or would simply like to know more, then please apply or call for further information !!
Please also note only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 29 Jul 2018
Closes 28 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Captain