B2 Licensed Engineer G450/GIV
- Carbon60 - 32 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
B2 Licensed Engineer GIV & G450
Carbon60 are looking for an EASA B2 licensed engineer with type ratings on G450 and GIV aircraft to work a permanent position in base and line maintenance based in Dubai.
You will be working for a company that specialise in the maintenance of VIP aircraft. They are currently looking to reinforce their maintenance team based in Dubai. You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on aircraft in accordance with company procedures and regulations.
* On assigned aircraft maintenance projects, perform the required inspections and maintenance tasks effectively and efficiently, supervising others to ensure that all tasks are completed according to regulations and requirements
* Ensure that the work hours allocated for specific tasks are accurate, confirm the submission of the assigned technicians and verify all completed tasks
* Certify the completed work and release the aircraft as airworthy upon the completion of the projects
* Safeguard all regulatory requirements on tasks and work logs are in compliance
* Lead, direct and perform line and base maintenance inspections for the relevant aircraft
* Perform and direct the troubleshoot activity on the specific aircraft for his assigned projects
* Provide support to aircraft on ground (AOG) projects as and when required
* Carry out pre-planning activities prior to the arrival of aircraft
* Coordinate with the planning and supply chain department on manpower and material resources
* Highlight the material requirements and advise on the project schedule to facilitate on time delivery of materials
* Review the project progress and update the product managers accordingly on the revised project schedule
* Perform project closure by coordinating on the redeployment of excess material resources
* Provide technical consultation to the planning department to facilitate the compilation of maintenance work packs
* Assign relevant tasks and duties and provide advice to technicians and contractors for the project
* Ensure that the technicians accomplish their assigned task expediently and effectively
* Conduct relevant on the job training and review output to increase the skills and the performance of the technicians, including relevant updates and aircraft revisions
* Undertake aircraft related training or any other training based on requirements of the company
* Qualification in aerospace studies/engineering
* B2 License with G450 and GIV type ratings G450 (BD700 + G650 + 7X + BBJ would be an advantage).
* Experience as a Certifying Technician (At least 5 years)
* Formal training qualification at OEM facility listed as maintenance initial or aircraft type training for the relevant aircraft types
* Excellent English language skills
Conditions and benefits
* Average working week of 42.5 hours
* Overtime, when available
* Monthly Salary
* Health insurances
* Schooling Support
* Annual ticket allowance
* Tax free salary
* Relocation package available
* Plus many more
For more information regarding the B2 position located in Dubai, please call Carbon60 Exeter on Apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year £ 0 - 0 Per year">
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 27 Jul 2018
Closes 26 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer