Full Group 3 – B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
- 2Excel Engineering Ltd - 3 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/2excel-engineering-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/714da452-a4ed-4edf-a340-dce351a2ec1b131292054903929280.png
Lasham airport, Lasham, Hampshire, England
2Excel Engineering are seeking a permanent B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer with a Full Group 3 Type Rating to support our base maintenance requirements at Lasham Airfield.
2Excel Engineering is already well known for maintaining and repairing narrow-bodied Boeing 727, 737 and 757 series aircraft and as part of our growth strategy, we have recently added the Airbus 320 family of aircraft to our approval. In addition, we operate a bay dedicated to light aircraft and helicopters where this role will be based. Travel to customer sites may be required.
Successful applicants will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
* An unrestricted EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
* A B2 License, in addition to a B1 License, would also be a significant advantage
* Full Group 3 Type Rating (All metal piston (single & twins) fixed wing less than 5700kg) and able to prove recency
* Other type ratings including helicopters (i.e. EC135) will be a significant advantage but courses may be offered for the right candidate.
* Demonstrable experience on PA31’s or similar.
* Excellent team player and communicator
* Flexible and able to travel to work at other sites as required.
* Automatic right to work in the UK.
The working pattern is Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week with voluntary overtime available in busier periods. We can offer you a competitive basic salary plus approval pay and a generous holiday allowance. Relocation packages may also be available.
- Full time
Posted 14 Aug 2018
Closes 26 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer