B1 Certifying Technician (m/f) Austrian Technik Executive Services
- Lufthansa - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We are the Technical Operations Division of Austrian Airlines. Around 800 professionals are responsible for performing all aircraft maintenance and aircraft engineering activities to support Austrian Airline's flight operation. We operate 365 days a year around the clock. Support us to ensure the highest levels of safety, comfort and quality. Be part of a multicultural team, a fast learning community and a growing international organization.
An exciting job opportunitiy as Certifying Technician (m/f) has become available in the Executive Services Team of Austrian Technik who provides comprehensive aircraft maintenance services to our customers.
What are your responsibilities?
- Performing maintenance, rectification of defects and troubleshooting in accordance with company and manufacture procedures - respectively any other applicable procedures and regulations of foreign authorities
- Ensuring compliance with valid revisions of regulations, procedures, processes, instructions and aeronautical laws within the area of responsibility (e.g. MOE, TPM, PART-145, FAR-145, ZLLV, occupational safety regulation)
- Performing maintenance - repair and servicing as covered by current PART-66 AML and company authorization
- Supervising and signing the release to service for all maintenance work (as permitted) which is carried out by other maintenance personal
- Performing maintenance on aircrafts grounded at any other station worldwide as well as supporting line maintenance stations worldwide
- Reporting airplane defects and incoming aircraft status to the ATES (Austrian Technic Executive Services) team manager
- Reporting of any occurrence per Part-145.A.60, Part M.A.202 and Austrian Technik/Customer procedures
- Taking responsibility for all paper work
- Regular reporting of activities performed on customer aircraft for proper invoicing
- Attending regular technical training to stay updated
What are we looking for?
- Valid AML category B1 rating on A320f and/or BD700 and/or CL300
- Valid company authorization (AACA) B1 (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations (PART-145, PART-66 etc.)
- Very good German and English language skills (written & spoken)
- Flexibility and a reliable manner of working
- Customer orientation and strong communication skills
- Team capability and high ability to coordinate
- Willingness to travel
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Discounts for sports, shopping and leisure activities
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
The minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement is € 38.291,- gross/year excluding all possible allowances. Overpayment depending on your personal qualification and professional experience.
Ready for take off?
Apply online enclosing your convincing letter of motivation and CV attached. For more information feel free to check in on Apply
We are looking forward to taking off with you professionally, soon!
About Austrian Airlines AG
Austrian Airlines is Austria's largest airline, which brings over 12 million customers per year to 130 destinations worldwide. With approx. 7.000 employees from more than 60 different nations we are pursuing a common goal - to provide our passengers with an unforgettable travel experience. As a member of the Lufthansa Group, we are part of the largest and most successful airline network in Europe and are operating in a dynamic competitive environment. In order to maintain and expand our market position, we are looking for committed personalities who want to shape our growth and our future actively.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0529V711
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 25 Jul 2018
Closes 24 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic