- 2EXCEL AVIATION - 3 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/2excel-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5f041319-4977-4806-892a-493bc4f60664131231635443887159.png
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
2Excel Aviation Ltd is seeking an experienced, full time Compliance Auditor. 2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Our success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up our workforce.
The role of the Compliance Auditor will be to continuously review the Company’s operational systems to monitor compliance with EASA IR (Operations), EASA Part M (Airworthiness) and CAA regulations from a Compliance perspective. This role is based at Sywell Aerodrome (Northamptonshire) and there will be a requirement for regular travel to our Doncaster facilities based at Robin Hood Airport and occasionally to sub-contractor sites. You will report to the EASA Form 4 nominated Compliance Monitoring Manager, who is also based at Sywell Aerodrome.
• Assisting the Compliance Monitoring Manager to maintain the established Compliance Management System.
• Undertake internal auditing of Company EASA IR and Part M activities including auditing of external sub-contractors; in addition some auditing of Company Part 21 G & J and Part 145 activities may be required.
• Monitoring non-compliance findings and observations to closure.
• Coordinating with local aviation authorities to maintain aviation approvals.
• Developing and maintaining the approved Compliance Manual.
• Maintaining configuration control of Company-generated Manuals.
• Accomplishing such other duties as may reasonably be directed by the Compliance Manager.
• Projecting the Company image and promoting Company interests to customers and potential customers.
The successful candidate will have:
• Prior experience and thorough knowledge of EASA IR and Part M regulations and Compliance Management systems.
• Demonstrable ability to conduct audits.
• The ability to communicate and work effectively with people at various locations.
In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate the Right to Work in the UK and hold a valid UK Driving Licence.
- Full time
Posted 28 Aug 2018
Closes 30 Sep 2018
This job was posted to: Software engineer, Product support, Quality control