- Matchtech - 18 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/matchtech/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/495a915e-026e-45c8-80ba-6aa3f2c167ca131100748083121978.png
St Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
The Operations Manager is responsible for the leadership, planning and improvement of production, procurement and stores operations at Ipeco Electronics, to deliver a high-quality product, on time, every time and at the right cost.
Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of production, procurement, planning and stores activities at I.E. to deliver operational plans
* Utilise financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets, control inventory and plan effective strategies to support the financial wellbeing of the Company
* Improve processes and policies and adopt best practices in support of organisational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
* Work with Group HR and department supervision to organise recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organisational structures,
* Work with local supervision team to monitor performance and implement improvements for employee productivity and the quality of their work
* Work with our Quality and Facilities Manager to ensure quality of products and to coordinate the effective maintenance of equipment and machinery and provide technical support where necessary
* Work with Engineering Manager and Technical Planning to improve our NPI process, and ensure smooth transition new products into production by ensuring products are designed for manufacture, and all necessary tooling, and work instructions developed in parallel with the product
* Work with management at I.E. and Head Office to improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, QA, Procurement and production/technical planning
* Plan production activities to support customer requirements,
* Liaison with General Manager, to assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year £ 40000 - 45000 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 23 Jul 2018
Closes 22 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager