- Matchtech - 18 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/matchtech/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/495a915e-026e-45c8-80ba-6aa3f2c167ca131100748083121978.png
Camberley, Surrey, England
To support the integrated project team to effectively manage, coordinate and control product through manufacture, ensuring quality and delivery meets expectations of the customer.
* Daily engineering support including prompt problem solving solutions with a view to establishing permanent corrective actions that eliminate process waste and non-value added activities.
* Negotiating and raising change requests such as process deviation tickets, concessions, permits and ECRs.
* Identifying requirements for jigs, fixtures and gauges to support safe and efficient manufacturing processes in line with the businesses production methods.
* Create and maintain standard operating procedures and build control plans
* Create and maintain BOMs and Routes in the ERP system - BaaN
* Drive quality, efficiency and output across the plant, upholding the highest Health & Safety performance.
* Meet customer delivery deadlines and optimise labour meet schedule.
* Lead and drive change/continuous improvement initiatives across design as an on-going activity
* To work in partnership and collaboration with all support functions
* Demonstrate thorough planning skills
* Undertake other reasonable duties, in line with business needs and objectives.
Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
* HNC or an indentured apprenticeship or a Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent qualification.
* Strong manufacturing engineering background
* Previous experience of MRP / ERP business systems
* Experience of working with analytical design tools and techniques
* Knowledge of multi-level bill of material systems is essential to the role
* Ability to communicate within all levels of the organisational structure, with the confidence to work effectively in a challenging environments
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 33000 - 43000 Per year £ 33000 - 43000 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 22 Jul 2018
Closes 21 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Composites