Intern (m/f) Process & Quality Management
- Lufthansa - 80 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Technik AG is looking for a motivated and proaktive student (m/f) who commits himself/herself to support our local team.
The Center of Excellence "Methods, Tools & Modeling" shapes the process management for the Lufthansa Group as a whole. This encompasses not only the modeling of the company processes, but also the designing of the methods on which this is based.
- Supporting the further development and preparation of methods in the field of process management, lean management, six sigma or kaizen
- Contributing to the development of training courses for transmitting knowledge of the above-mentioned methods
- Performing preparatory and follow-up work for training courses and coaching sessions
- Supporting the modeling of processes
- Advising colleagues on process management methods
- Organizing and participating in coaching sessions and training courses
- Supporting the development of a Process Community
- Supporting the planning and holding of Process Community events
- Evaluation of feedback
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 3rd semester of your study program (Student of economics or social science, or business information systems, ideally with particular focus on process management / lean management.)
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Previous knowledge of the topics process management and/or lean management would be advantageous
- Outgoing, open and communicative manner
- Fluency in English
- Good analytic abilities and quick to learn
- Capable of working in a structured and independent way
- Solves problems with enjoyment and creativity
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0613V861
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 17 Jul 2018
Closes 16 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control