Team Leader in PTP with English (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 108 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Manages people development, their work activities and their performance with the goal of optimizing and efficient use of talents.
- Sets business and personal goals and provides regular feedback.
- Encourages team members to outstanding performance.
- Creates an inspiring environment with open communication.
- Effectively integrates the team.
- Supports people development - discovers development needs and provides coaching.
- Manages change by clear and effective communication.
- Promotes continuous improvement culture.
- Manages attrition - evaluates risk of attrition within the team and prepares mitigation plan.
- Solves conflicts within the team
- Initiates and leads team meetings.
- Recruits and assures effective introduction of new joiner to the team.
- Oversees day-to-day operations.
- Sets clear team goals.
- Distributes/delegates tasks to employees.
- Monitors team performance and reports metrics.
- Coordinates minor migrations.
- Is responsible for effective stakeholder management.
- Supports internal LGBS projects (OE, PM, OPS).
- Builds relations with external providers/centers and customer departments.
- Manages plan holidays as well as over hours.
- Approves of requests for system accesses.
- Analyzes CTM.
- Assures IT accesses and supports with IT issues.
- Excellent command of all Windows applications.
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Practical knowledge about processes performed in LGBS.
- Good knowledge about process improvement techniques (LEAN/KAIZEN).
- Understanding of various business / operational indicators and its influence on the organization.
- Knowing motivational techniques / methods
- Leadership skills.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- High precision, dedication to deliver the objectives on time.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a Lufthansa business unit that is specialized in providing outstanding services in the areas of finance, revenue accounting, human resources and procurement. We use our functional expertise and experience to achieve more efficient processes and cost savings for all companies and business ventures within the Lufthansa Group. To reach this goal, more than 1.700 highly-qualified staff members belong to locations in Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg, and to our regional centers in Mexico City, Krakow, Manila and Bangkok. We offer attractive and challenging positions to graduates as well as to entry-level and experienced professionals.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V494
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2018
Closes 11 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager