Senior RF Design Engineer
- Carbon60 - 45 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
The Antennas division or our Marlow, Buckinghamshire based client are looking for a Senior RF Design Engineer to work on the design, development, test, and release of circuitry for products that require functionality at frequencies typically up to 1GHz, but potentially higher. The Senior RF Design Engineer shall be responsible for the specification, design, analysis, build and test of new designs. Interaction is required with other development team members, quality assurance and production personnel to ensure the requirements of the complete product life-cycle are met. To this end, the Engineer should possess an understanding of product design and development lifecycle.
Occasional customer interface is required in order to understand needs and relay capabilities.
The Engineer shall be willing to engage in continuous improvement initiatives.
· Derive system and RF requirements from high level requirements
· Architect RF systems
· Simulate, design, build and test RF systems
· Act as lead engineer when allocated to do so on selected new product designs
· Ensure that designs are managed to meet internal and external customer requirements and AS9100 standards
· Strong and broad practical RF design skills (ability to design and make circuitry) - designing RF electronics for products (especially aerospace and defence).
· Familiarity with common RF simulation tools such as ADS or Microwave Office
· Knowledge of the architecture and theory associated with typical RF circuitry (such as that deployed in receivers / transmitters / modulators / demodulators etc.)
· Practical implementation experience, including DFx and value engineering
· Previous experience in a similar role
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. This is a fantastic Quality Engineer opportunity in Marlow.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 11 Jul 2018
Closes 10 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Design engineer