- OSM Aviation - 6 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/osm-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0494c783-df72-4537-b136-a68ea7f5e137131100754842141974.png
OSM Aviation Group is seeking a highly proficient and experienced payroll specialist to join their rapidly growing organization. The Global Payroll Manager will take part in developing the Group’s global payroll strategy, be responsible for developing processes and routines, identify and organize international payroll sub-providers as well as being the centre point for all payroll related issues in the Group. The position reports to Group Chief Financial Officer.
OSM Aviation is the first company to offer Total Crew Management in the Aviation Industry; from Recruitment, Training and Management to Planning & Execution. We provide airlines with top-quality crew members, and at the same time, we are a top tier long term employer. OSM Aviation has more than 5500 air crew employees, and presence in eighteen countries.
Area of Responsibility:
· Lead the payroll function globally, and respond to pay, benefit, payroll tax, and compensation inquiries from management, employees, and external stakeholders
· Administrate payroll processes globally and ensure payroll activities are seamless
· Identify and coordinate changes in policy and procedures governed by local laws that affect the payroll, benefits and compensation functions
· Determine and execute solutions to processing and quality issues
· Recommend system enhancements and assist in the development, testing and implementation of solutions
· Develop documentation and educate colleagues on payroll, payroll tax and benefits practices on a globa basis.
· Manage pension, insurance and similar financial employee Tools
· Ensure compensation programs are administered in a timely and accurate manner
· Coordinate and administer employee financial reward programs
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or a related business-related field is required. MSc degree is desirable.
· Proven payroll management experience in a global or multi-site environment
· Working knowledge of compensation principles, HRIS, payroll systems
· Extensive computer and spreadsheet skills with ability to coach colleagues
· Experience in international pay and tax is essential
· Previous experience of benefits administration management is an advantage
· Independent and pro-active with ability to take own initiatives
· Proactive and results oriented with a structured and methodical approach
· Motivated by working in an international and dynamic environment
· Capable of partnering with colleagues with perspectives from diverse backgrounds
· Ability to negotiate positive outcomes that impact the work of internal and external partners
What do we offer you?
· Skillful and social colleagues in a exciting and dynamic environment
· Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
· Competitive conditions
· Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription
· Take part in a unique and fast growing company
For the right candidate OSM Aviation Group can offer an exciting opportunity to hold a key role in a rapidly growing international company, and take part in shaping the future for aviation crew management. There will be a lot of challenges to take on, and a significant potential for both professional and personal development.
The position will be based in Barcelona, Spain or Oslo, Norway.
For more information, please contact Morten Erlandsen on mobile +47 416 04 146 or e-mail [email protected]
All enquiries are subject to confidentiality.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jul 2018
Closes 9 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales