- Matchtech - 18 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/matchtech/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/495a915e-026e-45c8-80ba-6aa3f2c167ca131100748083121978.png
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
* To process relevant CAD files in accordance with company procedures
* To liaise with other departments to obtain relevant information required.
* To assist in the development of components using CAD
* To perform general Design office tasks.
* Reverse engineer components for product improvements or changes
* Design of tooling including injection moulding from CAD data
* To liaise with manufacturing department for component manufacture.
* To create approved drawings of tooling or components for manufacture
* To create general production drawings for approval
* To create documentation to support the design and certification of projects
* To have the ability to work those hours necessary to complete the task in hand.
* To support and operate equipment
* To ensure work areas are maintained to a safe standard in accordance with company policies/procedures.
* To attend meetings as and when required.
* To attend any training programs internal or external.
* To make management aware of any issues that may affect operations.
* Must be educated to degree level in Engineering, ONC/HNC level in design related field or hold related experience in Aerospace/Automotive design
* Competent user of Solid Works and data management systems
* Sufficient engineering capability and experience to create effective engineering solutions
* Expected to work to tight deadlines.
* Effective Oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work with a low level of supervision
* Ability to carry out some occasional travel to various sites in Europe
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 30000 - 38000 Per year £ 30000 - 38000 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 10 Jul 2018
Closes 9 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Design engineer