IT Services Manager (M/N)
- Lufthansa - 108 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Manage the Web Application Developing and SAP Support team.
- Ensure performance with external Information Technology and service provider.
- Develop the standards and processes of Web Application Developing and SAP Support team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Web Application Developing and SAP Support team.
- Monitor and coordinate Helpdesk Management, User Support and Service Delivery together with external Information Technology provider.
- Identification and Development of solutions for example in-house developed applications as required to support and improve operations within the Product Segment Landing Gear.
- Leading a cross-location Information Technology standardization project within the Product Segment Landing Gear.
- Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis.
- Ensure Data Security and Data Protection.
- Overseeing departmental finances, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure standardized equipment (Lufthansa Technik standard) is rolled out.
- Identifying and recommending new technology solutions.
- Represent Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services in customer meetings professionally and independently.
- Prepare reports and presentations for the Management team as and when required.
- Significant experience in Information Technology and in aviation.
- Evidence of successful Project management.
- Several years' experience managing employees within an Information Technology environment.
- Excellent communications skills and able to work within a matrix environment.
- Experience in working with a diverse team.
- German language desirable but not essential.
- Work experience in different cultures / countries preferable.
- Team player with proven ability to manage, lead and guidance.
- Excellent communicator both orally and written.
- Good organisational skills with strong planning and operational execution.
- Excellent planning, problem solving organization and administration skills.
- Able to turn vision into strategy and make it happen.
- Decision maker, analysing for root causes rather than presenting the problem.
- Self-motivated with flexible approach.
- Able to deliver profitable growth through excellent commercial skills and deliver sustainable change.
- Engage others and develop their potential with confident decision making skills.
*Unfortunately we are unable to offer a sponsorship therefore applicants must possess a legal work permit for work in the UK .
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
If this is you, please apply via email:
- Full time
Posted 6 Jul 2018
Closes 5 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT