Aircraft Technician Falcon
- Carbon60 - 45 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Our client is looking forward to reinforcing the Falcon Maintenance team in Basel, Switzerland.
Carbon60 have been asked to look for Technicians with Falcon Maintenance experience.
Overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on aircrafts in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations.
· Work under the instructions and supervision of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations
· Follow the work distribution defined by the Leader Technicians and have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
· Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
· Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations
· Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
· Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Leader Technicians and/or the Supervisor Aircraft Operations is informed in case further work is required
· Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Supervisor Aircraft Operations
· Assist co-workers as instructed by the Supervisor Aircraft Operations
· When workload requires or upon Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operation request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the departments goals are met
Conditions and benefits
· 42.5 hours per week
· Overtime, when available
· Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months)
· Health insurances
· Accident Insurance
· 25 Days paid Holiday
· Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
· Shift allowance
· Plus many more
· Mechanical/ technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment, with a minimum of two years' experience as an Aircraft Mechanic; previous experience on Airbus and/or Boeing aircraft products
· Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
· PC literate with MS packages
· Good English knowledge (written and spoken); any other language is beneficial
· B1 license and type rating(s) on Airbus and/or Boeing products are beneficial but NOT essential
· Ability to work under supervision
· Team player and self-motivated
· Ability to learn, interested to grow in the job
For more information regarding the Aircraft Technician position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 5 Jul 2018
Closes 4 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic