Skilled Machinist Milling
- Matchtech - 18 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/matchtech/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/495a915e-026e-45c8-80ba-6aa3f2c167ca131100748083121978.png
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting and managing the 5 axis CNC machining centres.
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Machine Aerospace Heat Exchangers
* Operate Matsuura & Mazak 5 axis
* Set up & prove out on CNC machines
* Any other duties as required by your line manager
* Support excellent Housekeeping practices
Recognized engineering apprenticeship, eg: City & Guilds / BTEC Level 3 or equivalent.
Good level of numeracy and literacy.
5 axis machining centres, ideally Mazak & Matsuura machines
Manufacturing background - Aluminium products preferable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year £ 30000 - 30000 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 4 Jul 2018
Closes 3 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Tooling